Mandatory Certification: AWS Solutions Architect Certified
Role Description : Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
Must Have Skills :
- Python Scripting
- Should have experience in application architecting (AWS) / development on Cloud, DNS Management, Load Balancers,
- Should have very good understanding of Cloud Native services and costing of different cloud services
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting shell/python/JSON is mandatory (E.g. Shell, Powershell, Ansible, Terraform etc)
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53 & S3)
- Application deployment on cloud platform
- Experience on Openstack Implementation & administration
- Good to have experience on Build verification tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Salt, ansible etc.
- Experience with Configuration management and deployments using Puppet/Chef/Ansible/ CloudFormation is mandatory.
- Expert knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and on PaaS technologies – Containers – Docker, Kubernetes and related tools for large-scale systems management is a must
- Must be an expert in Linux/Windows.
- Experience working with Linux system monitoring and analysis using tools like Prometheus/Grafana/cAdvisor etc.
- Replication of databases (both relational or NoSQL) across geographical regions using various consistency models.
- Should have implementation knowledge of infrastructure security design and architecture
- Virtualization concepts are must
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Hands-on experience in Migration of business software at scale to Data Centers or Cloud
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience managing cloud adoption and transformation projects
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python and/or Dot net .
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Working knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery principles
- Hands on experience in Cloud platforms
- Expertise in architecture blueprints and detailed documentation
- Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services such as EC2, S3 etc and tools
- Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway, Cloud formation, Elastic Beanstalk and Auto scaling
- Demonstrable experience with developer tools like Code Deploy, CodeBuild, Code Pipeline,
Technical Experience :
Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, VPC, Route53, VPC private link, Appsync, SNS, AWS Networking concepts, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage etc Hands on Experience in design and build EMR , ECS , Redshift and EKS Kenesis , work stream , Athena and AWS glue, IOT design and build applications, lambda, HSM , certificate manager , AWS shield and AWS guard duty, salt stack and Terraform, Database migration Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like Migration hub, Application discovery
Professional Attributes : Experience with source control tools such as GIT/Github, SVN, or Perforce Experience in guiding the classification, plan, implementation, growth, adoption and compliance to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards o Ability to design and manage cloud-based infrastructures to delivery.