Position Type : W2
Year of Experience required: 8+
- Salesforce Developer certifications are desirable (DEV401 or DEV501)
- Extensive administration and development experience on Salesforce.com platform, including any of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Proficiency with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, SOQL, and Lightning (Lightning is nice to have but not necessary)
- Experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Past experience with object oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, and Python is desirable
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption preferred
- Experience with technologies – Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs and integration techniques
- Experience in deployment/packaging using Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API and Copado
- Thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Hands on agile experience.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Leads and architecture to help design best in class technology solutions
- Identify and address gaps in internal tools and processes. Drive changes to improve support related processes
- Ensure common understanding across the team
- Assist more junior developers with technical challenges
- Own and drive quality assurance working with test leads
- Ideate on design, review proposals and provide feedback to engineering team
- Proposes innovative solutions to problems.
- Provide pros and cons to solutions proposed by the vendor teams and others
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem
- Monitor key performance indicators and identify trends around customer pain-points to help drive improvements
- Highly functional in a dynamic environment with excellent communication
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema
- Experience with or knowledge of ETL and related tools & processes for loading data to and from the Salesforce complatform.
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Team player with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams. May support prototyping activities that will validate business requirements, solution definition and minimize risk.
- Works directly with team members from business sectors and the applications development team.
- Assists the team to define unit test strategy and approach and ensure best practices are followed.
- May assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks.
- Uses a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues.
- Works independently and will likely supervise the work of team members and/or vendor resources.
- Uses judgment, creativity, and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
|Job Category||Salesforce Developer|