Contract Duration- Minimum 1 Year
This position will drive financial systems solutions across the global ERP platform. It will require an individual who is focused on building strong partnerships and delivering the best possible outcomes to their stakeholders. They must be process oriented, with the ability to assess both technical and functional considerations and apply that accordingly. The ideal candidate should possess an accomplished track record combined with the tenacity, self-confidence and proven ability to continually grow and contribute to a global business. She/he must feel comfortable working in, as well as embracing, an environment that is both changing and challenging. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, team player who will bring instant credibility with demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization. She/he must be technically astute with the ability to troubleshoot complex applications with multiple integrations. She/he must be a “quick read” in regard to new concepts and technologies.
• Partner with business, technical development, app admin teams for GAP analysis, business requirements, technical development, patch application and ensuring successful delivery of Finance projects
• Ensure processes are continuously followed and refined to maintain stability – execute all activities following organizational controls and processes (i.e. software development life-cycle (SDLC), change management, etc)
• Collaborate across the global IT Finance team on all process, support, delivery, etc.
• Execute technical activities such as system configuration, data extract/load, report development, etc.
• Business partner, representing IT Finance, and contribute to ensuring successful implementation of financial projects.
• Participate in estimation and sizing of potential efforts.
• Assist in the process to educate and train local finance user community on IT Finance applications
- At least 6 years of experience working hands-on and leading efforts involving Oracle EBS Finance applications
- 6+ years IT/Industry Experience
- Techno-functional experience in several Oracle EBS (R12) finance data architectures such as AP, Purchasing, AGIS, AR, iExpense, FA, GL, PO, Project Accounting, OPM Costing
- Oracle SQL knowledge
- Integration experience, using APIs & XML templates
- Working knowledge of Oracle supply chain preferred
- Thorough understanding of technical and functional aspects of Oracle EBS finance such Procure-to-pay, Order-to-Cash, and Record-to-Report
- Has the ability to work with users of all levels to identify requirements and deliver timely results.
- Ability to analyze business processes and translate business needs into requirements and solution design documents. Must be able to resolve business process gaps using standard software functionality.
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes and measures of success
- Proven commitment to customer care, system availability, reliability and issue resolution. This can include off-hours and on-call support to resolve system incidents
- Analytical/Creative Problem Solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision, or collaborate on a multi-disciplinary teams
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle desired
- Experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company preferred and is a definite plus
- Prior experience in a SOX environment preferred and is a definite plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field