Job Type: Contract/Full Time
Minimum Experience: 5+ Years
Contract Duration: Minimum 1 Year (Extendable)
Mandatory Skills: Proficient in LAMP technology stack, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, API integration
- Experience with CMS systems built on the LAMP technology stack
- 3+ Experience with web-based responsive front-end projects and frameworks (like Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of cross browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc.) and cross device (Desktop, Tablet, Smart Phone, iOS, Android) testing and compatibility
- Experience with building and using docker containers
- Experience with git source control
- Experience in jQuery / HTML 5 / Ajax / JSON / RESTful / WSDL web services, relational databases
- Experience with agile project management methodologies and system development lifecycle
- Understanding of programming concepts and relational databases
- Experience building solutions to support medium to large scale business initiatives
- Focused on quality deliverables with superior customer orientation.
- Seeks solutions on his or her own with effective and timely escalation.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment with a team of highly talented developers.
- Able to prototype new ideas and concepts, responds to changing priorities with agility.
- Ability to deliver functionality for a wide range of business systems via Intranet and Extranet applications.
- Able to share knowledge of existing capabilities provided by applications, technologies, and software design patterns for new functional designs.
- Utilizes technical expertise to develop solutions for unique and complex problems. Applies various technologies to develop alternatives and recommend best practices.
- Understands how technology solutions progress through life cycle phases of requirements analysis, solution design, development, testing, deployment, and decommission.
- Understands concepts and theories of development practices, techniques, tools and solutions across the Solution Development organization.
- Analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to build/maintain strong relationships and effectively partner with peers
- Demonstrates initiative when interfacing with constituents
- Strong communication skills
|Job Category||PHP Developer|