We are seeking a Sr. Big Data Developer / Technical Lead to become an integral part of our development team! We are kicking off Next Generation data lake project! Being part of the project team you will design strategies for database systems as well as set standards for operations, programming and security.
Prime Requisite: AWS, Spark, Informatica
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US on W2 without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- Design and construct large relational databases
- Integrate new systems with existing in-house structure
- Perform security assessment for potential risks
- Refine system performance and functionality
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept
- Hands on development to migrate data sets from our existing Hadoop based lake to Databricks / Spark based AWS lake
- Experience with Big data technologies like Hadoop, Databricks/Spark, python
- Experience with Informatica tool set is a big plus
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Typically holds a Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience.
|Job Category||Data Scientist|