Project: build test automation framework to support the EPC project. This project has been implemented to develop our clients business process modeling (BPM) capabilities, implementing a SaaS solution that will increase efficiency, performance, and agility in the day-to-day operations for all business lines. This will help to automate business operations in order to reduce costs and improve business agility.
Experience Required – Minimum 5 years
- Experience developing and implementing stable test automation frameworks
- Selenium, Gherkin/Cucumber with Java or other language
- Experience creating test beds with Cucumber and Gherkin
- API Testing suites
- Experience with Agile Scrum based development approach
- Experience with testing process, methodology and standards
- Prior experience with large system implementations – proven prior experience driving outcomes
- Experience developing Java classes to support automated testing
- Experience working with service oriented architecture – using web services, JMS queues, back end Oracle SOA tables, common error handline services, etc.
- Experience with EDI formats
- Experience with PEGA
- Experience with Tryon Cycle a plus
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|