Lead/Senior Java Microservice Developer
Required Technical Skills
• Core Java
• RESTful Web Services
Addition Technical skills
Good experience on following technologies will be preferred:
• Redis or Memcache for caching layer
• Have contributed to/ worked on Open Source platforms
• Amazon Aurora
• AWS EC2 experience
• Amazon SQS
Experience in the following skills will be an added advantage:
• Extensive engineering experience and a proven track record in payments, e-commerce, enterprise, high performance, large scale web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (REST, JSON)
• Proficient in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience with one of the major relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres)
• Excellent Java and J2EE coding skills.
• Experience in payments or high transactional systems
• Experience with Linux and other Unix-like operating systems
• Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter
• Experience with Kafka, NoSQL database is a plus
• Exposure to JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel or MuleSoft highly desired
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools Docker, ECS, S3 etc.
• Experience building CI/CD pipeline with maven/jenkins/code pipeline.
• Proficient with API design, Strong in Spring framework and understanding of Microservices
• Exposure to API Gateway (Apigee) is a huge plus.
• BSCS or equivalent, MS preferred