2955 Sandalwood Pkwy East, Brampton, Canada
320 Decker Dr Suite 100, Irving, TX US
1759 South Main Street, 124, Milpitas, CA, US
16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE,US
• In-depth understanding of database structure principles
• Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
• Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
• In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
• Experience in SQL tuning and query optimization tools such as SQL Trace, DBMS_PROFILER.
• Experienced with data replication, high availability, and data migration tools and techniques.
• Experienced in building customer stored procedures, stored functions, views and triggers to automatically populate different tables.
• Experience with supporting large databases with high transaction volume
• Strong hands-on experience writing SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, and Triggers
• Experience migrating databases from on-premise to cloud databases
• Experience developing and implementing database backup and archival procedures
• Database Technologies including MS SQL, Oracle, AWS Aurora, NoSQL and Hadoop
• Proven analytical skills